From: Eron Cohen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 10:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT eWebeditPro & CFML

Hi Dan,

I don't think you're going to be able to do this directly.  Unfortunately,
ColdFusion won't evaluate cold fusion code that's CFOUTPUT from a database
query.  The only way around this that I know of is to write the output to a
file and then execute the file (I believe you could do this by CFINCLUDING
it.)  I think there may have been a custom tag in the ColdFusion library
that may also help deal with this, but I think its just a variation on what
I am saying here.

Best Regards,

Eron