--=_1B43BE81.5E3F557C

I have a set of pages that allows someone to narrow down their answer with =
each page answered.  This is done dynamilcally through a series of select =
tags.

No problem until I hit a value in the table that is Null. =20

Example below:  If I answer usetype and location, but PROJECT_TYPE has a =
null value.  How can continue on and use the remaining filter pages to get =
my answer?  Is there an easier way to narrow or filter a table dynamically?=

Thanks for your time.
Dave

<CFQUERY NAME=3D"GetProjectType" DATASOURCE=3D"TJdb">
SELECT DISTINCT DCApplication.AppID, DCApplication.ApplicType,DCApplication=
.SPOrder
FROM            DATAMAP,  DCLocation,  DCApplication, DCUseType
WHERE           DCApplication.AppID =3D DATAMAP.PROJECT_TYPE

<CFIF form.location IS NOT "DCLocation.LocID">
        AND DATAMAP.PROJECT_LOCATION =3D #form.location#
</CFIF>

<CFIF form.usetype IS NOT "DCUseType.UseID">
        AND  DATAMAP.USE_TYPE =3D #form.usetype#
</CFIF>=20
ORDER BY DCApplication.SPOrder
</CFQUERY>

Dave Clay
Internet Facilitator
Trus Joist, A Weyerhaeuser Business
5995 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Suite 100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
303.770.8506

--=_1B43BE81.5E3F557C

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Clay, David
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
TEL;PREF;FAX:(303) 770-8506
X-GWUSERID:clayd
ADR;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL:;Denver
LABEL;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Clay, David=0A=
Denver
ORG:;Engineering Automation Group
N:Clay;David
TEL;WORK:(303) 967-1558