From: Daniel Kessler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 1:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF render of CSS

This is my first Cold Fusion project.
I have a server that won't mix HTML and CF.  It's not my server and
that's just the case.  So in order to have HTML, I have to embed it
in the cfoutput.
It seems to work fine with html.  Unfortunately, I also have CSS and
when I put that in the cfoutput, it won't process the output. It
complains about an invalid character.  The invalid character is the {
} that I use in the div declaration.  I still need the CSS, so what
should I do with this?  I've tried escaping it and changing it to a
{  which it then complains about those characters.
Maybe the question is "how do you output special characters"?
The CSs code is:
#back {
}

I was just told that maybe I can put it in a var and then use the
var, but I'm not even there yet.

Also, I get this list digested, so if you could cc me, that'd be great.
thanks for your help.

--
Daniel Kessler

Department of Public and Community Health
University of Maryland
Suite 2387 Valley Drive
College Park, MD  20742-2611
301-405-2545 Phone