Is there a HUGE difference between SQL 7 and SQL 2000???  Because 2000 is just running really slow and we can't figure out why.  Is there a difference in syntax or something?  On SQL 7 a multiple insert query (400 inserts) finished in 400ms.  in 2000, same query, but in 7 SECONDS!!!

i've google some information and it seem others have come across this problem, but we could not fix ours to work correctly.  I hope this is fixable :(