Hi Keith,
I have a CF tag for doing this.
I have found that using this you can develop page size problems as the
relevent javascript can become quite large as the number of possible options
to display increases.
You can see it in action in our cinema sectiona at
www.wow.ie/cinema/index.cfm
If you like I can provide you with same.

Regards,
Anthony Geoghegan
Lead Developer
Ireland Film and Television Net
26 South Frederick Street
Dublin 2
Ireland
Tel: +353 1 671 3664
Fax: +353 1 671 0763
Web: www.iftn.ie www.wow.ie
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTICE:
This communication is confidential.  The copyright in this communication
belongs to Ireland Film & Television Net (IFTN) or a third party.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete
and destroy all copies and telephone IFTN on +353 1 671 3664 immediately.
If you are the intended recipient of this communication you should not copy,
disclose or distribute this communication without the authority of IFTN.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender
except where the sender specifically states those are of view of IFTN.

Except as required by law IFTN does not represent, warrant, and/guarantee
that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the
communication is free of virus, interception or interference.