Thanks Mark!

I've been so fed up with whole K2 setup I didn't even thought it that way -
I think this solves thing for us.

It was also essential to use "ulimit -n 1024" before starting K2 because
without that it couldn't open all required files for collections.

Tero Pikala

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gaulin, Mark
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 7:27 PM
  Subject: RE: Too many simultaneous K2 searches crash ColdFusion

  Increase the number of listeners to match (or exceed) the configured number
  of simultaneous CF requests. (I think the default is 5 or something like
  that... check the admin)  If the two numbers match then it will work, no
  matter how many users hit your web site. This is because CF will queue up
  any requests beyond the configured number of simultaneous CF requests, so
  the verity pool won't be exhausted.
      Mark
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to