From: Brendan Avery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 4:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFID/CFTOKEN newbie question

Here's a _javascript_ function I wrote for you so you can automatically
pop the URLToken on all links for a given host.  It may do the trick for
you.  Just include it on every page (works well as a footer include or
running on a body tag's onLoad event.)

<cfoutput>
<script>
AppendURLTokens('HOST NAME (I.e.) Domain Name Goes
Here','#URLToken#);
</script>
</cfoutput>

<script language="_javascript_">
function AppendURLTokens(host,urltoken) {
var linkRef;
for(i=0;i<document.links.length;i++) {
linkRef=document.links[i];
if(linkRef.host==host) {