From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 7:43 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: catching session timeouts

Dave,

In FB4 I use the "prefuseaction" and "preprocess" plug-in points to run
tests such as these, however I see that you are using FB3, so one approach
is to use the switch file and run a template to run on each request or
Application.cfm; redirecting to your login page or what have you should the
session not exist.

Have you looked at FB4 yet?

HT,

Mike