From: Jon Block [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 March 2004 14:59
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Can someone recommend a good web development browser?

I usually develop with IE on a PC, but I would really like a browser that
shows me the *time* taken to request each object in a web request. Also, if
it could show me the http headers of the request and response, that would be
sweet. I've currently got a page thats slow and I think its network latency,
but I'm not sure what the best tool is for timing the response. There's got
to be some good software out there for this task.