<input type="checkbox" <cfif listcontains(form.musictype,'Jazz')>
checked="checked" />  (Note this is XHTML format).

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 7:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Repopulating Checkboxes

I've got a list of items a user can choose using a series of checkboxes, one
for each choice.  I'm recording all their choices in a single comma
delimited field.  They click 4 boxes, it ends up as, for example,
"Jazz,Blues,Rock,Bluegrass" in a field of the database.

I can get the data in just fine, I just can't seem to get it back out.  How
can I repopulate the checkboxes with the data from the delimited list? I
want a user to be able to edit their choices and see their previous choices
already checked.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Les
  _____