This list is run on iMS. I wrote the entire mailing list, archives, etc.
around it. iMS rules!
As for CFMAIL, it should not have problems sending out a few hundred emails
as a time. I've done a few thousand at once with no problem and that was on
CF 5. CFMX is better.

> Anyone out there using Infusion Mail Server for their CF apps as opposed
to CFMail?

> We want to create a email list of users that would be informed of the
status of our website. I believe CFMail may have a problem with sending out
more than 100 or 200 emails at a time.