http://BIGWORDS.com launched a new fuseboxed site this morning, using a JSP
/ J2EE / CF combo running Weblogic and Cold Fusion on a combination of NT
and Sun machines.

The site is written completely in FUSEBOX.  It has been for a long time,
but we just re-launched the site using JSP for a large portion of the site,
and we used the fusebox standard, with some additional file types which I
plan to recommend to fusebox.org.

Please don't take this email as spam, i'm not asking any of you to buy
anything.  I simply wanted to show off a new fusebox site which uses a
combination of CF and JSP/J2EE, and which (IMHO) fluidly translates the
concepts of fusebox to JSP/J2EE.

And I'd be happy to hear your feedback, or answer questions.

Jeff Sherwood
Founder / CIO / Director of Web Site Design
BIGWORDS.com

!j!

The mark of mediocrity is searching for the precedent.

!jeff! sherwood     Director of BIGWORDS.com Web Site Design / JEDI
                                               BIGWORDS.com worker#2
.r.e.c.o.v.e.r.e.d.n.e.t.s.c.a.p.e.u.s.e.r. . . . 415.543.1400.x300