"but your client
>will be after your privates when they try to move to another db or upgrade
>to mx.
"
If/when that happens only people with Chinese heritage would know how to defend himself/herself :)  Joke aside, your point is well taken.  I now have an new idea, a totally different approach to this problem, if my client accepts it, wow, he would make my day (why not also have a phrase? make my days, which would be more accurate in this case?).