I have always written my own custom security methods for login access to an
application.  I have read several articles about the cflogin etc. tags in CFMX
and thought I would give them another look.

The project I am currently working on has the concept of rights as well as
permissions.  For example, a user might have the right to upload a document, but
it will depend on the parent folder's permissions as to where the user can
actually upload the document.

With the CFMX tags, there appears to be a 'role' concept, but I am having
trouble figuring out how to wrap these tags around this concept.  I am probably
making this way to difficult, so if anybody has any experience, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks
-- Jeff