Does any one know how CFID/CFTOKEN are created? What information is the cf
server using to identify if the request is a new session?

We are having a problem with a of 12 computers that were imaged (ghosted).
Only with this group of computers is there a problem with session swapping.
We have over 1200 computer in the organization that have been imaged, and
there have not been any problem with previous images. There does not seem to
be any obvious difference with the previous images and this new set of
computers. I have checked into all the reasons (pre macromedia's site) for
session swapping and have done everything it recommends:

1. We are not appending ID/Token in the URL.
2. All references to session variables are locked.
3. Cold Fusion Server assigns the same CFID and CFToken values to to more
than one user. (there is a reg hack fix for CF 5).

We are running CF 5 oracle on the back end. Any thoughts? Thanks for the
help.

Jennifer Drechsler
SFPUC, ITS
415.554.3270