I just saw something that is very scary..

One of my co-workers just installed upgraded from DW MX to DW MX 2004. Then
he opened a file named home.cfm for one client and left the file open most
of the day.  Then later, he opened a file named home.cfm for a different
client.  When he opened the first home.cfm file in a text editor he got the
contents of the second home.cfm file.  The odd thing is that the file had
been "rendered" by CF and saved.  It looked just like someone had opened the
file in a browser and clicked save.  I know no one in the office would have
done that.  There are only three of us in the office today.  All of us know
way better then to do that.

I rebooted the server after checking it out to make sure it was in good
running order.  So far so good.

Anyone ever see anything like this before?

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator
  Vivid Media