Hi All-

I know this was discussed a bit a couple weeks ago, but I would like to
rehash it a little. I'm working for a local government agency here and
to this point, there really has not been any sort of framework or coding
standards present in the Web department. One of my first tasks is to
help decide what framework to adopt, and also to be able to train the
rest of the developers on it.

I've used Fusebox for years and have been very happy with it, but at the
same time I want to give everything a fair chance as I help this
organization make the decision. I've done some googling and come up with
the following frameworks for ColdFusion, and am wondering if any of you
have experience, opinions, or additions with/to these frameworks.

- Fusebox
- MachII
- Blackbox (http://www.cfblackbox.com)
- BatFink (http://www.mossyblog.com/downloads.cfm)