  From: Burns, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 12:52 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Query vs. structure

  In a web service, I've heard that there are issues with returning a CF
  query to a language other than CF.  Is there any kind of a function to
  convert a query directly to a structure without having to loop over it
  and manually transfer it?  Any insight on the whole returning of
  variables from a web service would be appreciated as well.

  John