>Ya know, there's just something about that title...  Somehow I don't think
>I'll ever feel compelled to purchase a book on a subject that can supposedly
>be learned in 10 minutes.

I would have agreed with you until I bought (after borrowing a friends copy) of SQL in 10 mins. It's was my vastly far and away my most used book for the first year+ that I was coding. Amazing, small, straight the point - but with solid examples. I wish there was a volume 2... and 3. And 4...

Based on that book alone, I'll be buying the Reg Exp in 10 mins book, sight unseen.