My hosting wholesaler wants us to switch from the gawd-awful Etrinix control
panel for hosting to Helm, and while I realise nothing is perfect, are there
any serious issues with Helm?   Does anyone here use it either as wholesaler
or reseller or site owner?   How have you found it to be?

This will be our third control panel in two years and I don't want to have
the upheaval if it's yet another 'out of the frying pan into the fire'
situation.  If it looks like that I'll be trying to persuade him not to
change.  I've managed to get around the many bugs, shortcomings and quirks
of the Etrinix, but to find a control panel that works fine with FMX6.1
would be a major enhancement to my business.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

AFP Webworks