Hey,

I need to use a Java application program(Either simple Java class or
Servlet) with in ColdFusion MX application program.I tried to use java class
using cfobject tag but it gives the error that 'class file not found' though
I did set classpath using ColdFusion administrator.I dont know how to invoke
servlet if we are using different application server than ColdFusion MX as
CFServlet tag is deprecated in ColdFusion MX 6.1.Is there any way to use a
Java application program with in ColdFusion MX application program??

Thanks.