Ken,

Question on BlueDragon, my Windows XP dev box has both CF5.0 and CFMX6.1,
since I use different ports for web servers, a lot of times I have both versions running to match clients/users' environments.  Now, if I'm going to download and install the BlueDragon's free edition, btw, I'm not going to call it migration since what I want is this if clients want to use Cold Fusion server for my application fine but if some other not well-to-do client want to use BlueDragon that's fine with me, hence, I want my app to serve both clienteles.  To conserve my box system resources esp. memory, suppose, my current setting is CFMX6.1 with IIS5, now, if I turn off the CFMX6.1 service, and switch on the BlueDragon for the application, then, tomorrow, I turn off BlueDragon and switch CFMX6.1 back on.  Would each have any potentially adverse effect on the other?  Theoritically probably not, but I'd like to be on the safe side.

I understand if I read more doc about BlueDragon I would probably have fewer questions about it, however, I believe it would be beneficial to have your opinion on the subject matter at this stage (probably you work for New Atlanta, fyi, Charlie called me and we had a great conversation about BlueDragon back a few months ago).

Two more server questions:
* CF data sources,
are they automatically available to BD or is there any mechanism to make them available ot BD?
* CF custom tags,
same questions as above?

One editor question:
Just curious, does New Atlanta have anything like CF Studio throwing in with the BD server?

Thanks.

Another note, I'm starting to read BlueDragon docs, the following concerns me, to me, the following CF coding seems to be pretty common practice, probably quite a lot in my apps.
"
But ColdFusion will let you use the variable if you define it in a scope other than the
local (variables) scope, such as URL.mod. The following code works in ColdFusion but
fails in BlueDragon:
<CFSET url.mod=0>
<CFOUTPUT>#url.mod#</CFOUTPUT>
"