I've got a brand new Win 2003 box and every now and again the CFMX service
throws a fault and crashes. The fault is :
Faulting application jrun.exe, version 4.0.0.63824, faulting module jvm.dll,
version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000ac21d.

I've reinstalled CFMX 3 times, installed every JRE that I can think of (IBM, Sun
SDK, Sun JRE) and the error still comes up. This is getting annoying as no one
else seems to have this error or knows what it's about.
Anyone have a clue?

Thanks
--
Michael Dinowitz
Finding technical solutions to the problems you didn't know you had yet