Hi All,

I am in the process of developing a site where people can purchase different
types of electronic media (photoıs, midi files, loops, video, etc.). Is
there a product in existence to decrease the development time for such a
site (preferably written in ColdFusion)? The only thing Iıve been able to
find that fits the bill is AbleCommerce v5.2. But their final product wonıt
be out for another couple of months, and working with the beta hasnıt been
very easy(due to lack of documentation and lack of experience on my part).

Iım looking for a solution that will allow me to incorporate my own layouts
for the end user interface. The solutions that are simple to use donıt seem
to have enough features for product management/delivery. The solutions with
more advanced product management make it hard to break away from their
standard templates/styles without sifting through a bunch of code. Do I just
need to write everything from scratch or is there a product/model out there
for the type of site Iım trying to create?

BZaccheo