Doug,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> anyone get this installed and working?

Yes, hundreds of us.. so don't give up hope just yet :)

> We are running CFMX6.1(J2EE)
> with Oracle DB on IIS.  The install goes fine but I never get passed
> this error.
>
> Could not find the included template /Application.cfm The error
> occurred in D:\Inetpub\farcrycms\farcry_core\admin\Application.cfm:
> line 9 7 : 8 : <cfcatch> 9 : <cfinclude
> template="/Application.cfm"> 10 : </cfcatch> 11 : </cftry>
>
> I have /farcy and /farcry_test set in IIS as a virtual dir.
> /farcry_test points to D:\Inetpub\farcrycms\farcry_test\www and
> /farcry to D:\Inetpub\farcrycms\farcry_core\admin
>
> Should I also have a mapping in CF????  Also, what the heck is this
> 'domain' setting for?

It sounds as though you have a simple config error with apps.cfm.

Without trying to solve your issue here on CFTALK perhaps you'd have a
much better response trying to resolve it on the FarCry developers
mailing list -- which is *very* responsive and full of people who
actually have the product working.

Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

More info: