Michael Kear wrote:

> That web service worked on the server this code was running on until last
> Friday.  It works on my dev server.   The "public" method works on its own
> web site,  and exactly the same code (but with different query names and
> function names) doesn't work as a web service, when it did last week.
Huh?
> Well that's onion layer number one.   Why it would work ok on two servers,
> and not on the third (production) one.

<<<Jochem van Dieten
Apparently the .cfc extension isn't mapped to CF.>>>

AT Last something is going right!  You were correct, Jochem.  That fixed it
sure enough. It's working now.  Returns a query sweet and fast.  Another
detail I need to check when moving server stuff around.  I use that CFC in
my site in lots of ways and I forgot that a web service uses it differently
to when it's invoked on a CFMX page.

Thanks!!

Cheers

Mike Kear