I am currently upgrading from CFMX to 6.1 and am experiencing strange behaviour with regard to the combination of submitting data via HTML forms using the post method and coldfusion.

It seems that using the post method to submit a form and then detecting that form post using IsDefined('Form.btnName') works a treat for cases where the page dosn't have intensive processing to do......

However if the code inside the IsDefined(Form.btnName) does intensive work that lasts >2minutes (approx) the page automatically refreshes itself.

My two test cases for intsensive processing have been VERY SIMPLE cfmail (spoolEnable="no") and multiple cfhttp get calls to a web page. In each case after about two-three minutes the page refreshes itself.

This is not a problem using the get method to post the form.

Has anyone experienced/heard of behaviour like this before? I am at a loss (and have been for some time....)!

Thanks
Andy McNeish