From: Tyler Silcox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 2:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: I really don't know why I care anymore...

I just ran the glorious updater for DWMX 2K4 and I lost all my precious
snippet shortcuts...arrrgggghhhh!

All I have to say at this point is that the DWMX developers better have some
good solid code lined up in this updater and in the next release or I am
jumping ship and never, ever, ever, ever looking back.
-Testy in Tampa

  _____