My caution isn't directly CF related, but there are some locations that are
infamous for fraud.  For example we don't accept credit card orders from
Indonesia no matter what.   There is a big industry there in ordering
merchandise by credit card,   then after it's shipped disputing the
transaction.  That reverses the transaction  so you've lost the merchandise
as well as the money and getting it back again is extremely difficult in the
Indonesian banking system.    A friend of mine got ripped off  for several
multi-thousand dollar musical instruments that way.   My advice, at least
for Indonesian addresses is to insist on bank drafts or irrevocable letters
of credit.   You wont lose legitimate customers, because they are used to
being told their credit cards are no good.  This kind of fraud is a plague
there.

There are probably other countries with similar issues too.

To bring that back to CF,  if you're shipping goods, you probably want to
build in a system that will let you screen the orders for various
destinations so that those destinations are handled manually.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

AFP Webworks