The plugin from the fusebox.org site does not work with the latest version
of the core files.

My suggestion (which is what I did) was to write my own. Rethrow the
exceptions and catch them in the fuseaction exception phase. There you can
wrap your nice layout around them, etc...

Contact me off list if you want some additional information on this..

Mike