From: James Taavon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 12:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Printing with Javascript function

I can't remember who I talked with before, but I got assistance on
launching a new window with my data and prompting the user whether they
wanted to print the screen. What I am using works, but it double prompts
me for printing and I am not sure why. Here is my code.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">
<!--
        var doit = confirm("Send summary data to a new screen to print?")
        if (doit) {
                print()
        } else {
                self.close()