I am encrypting the values of certain hidden form fields I have. I have come
up with a key to use with the encrypt function however sometimes certain
characters throw the HTML off: for instance, if there is a " (quotation
mark) it ends the tag attribute when the page is output. I thought about
using HTMLEditFormat() but when trying to use HTMLCodeformat, the pre tags
that it spits out throws off the decryption.  Does anyone have nay
suggestions?

Thanks!

Mike