Hello <cfers>all</cfers>,

I am having an issue with my credit card merchant gateway, I used the
Linkpoint API and I have it working great except one little problem. About
30 percent of the time I seem to get a "cannot resolve host" error. This
will happen the instance someone places an order or I run a post order
authentication against the order number. If you go back and run the order
again it will go through with no problems. It seems like the
secure.linkpoint.com sites does not respond quickly enough or is just not
available.

I was wondering if there is a way to make my processing code re-run if the
Host is not responding. I was thinking of some type code that would loop
through for maybe 5 times before it gave an error.

Or maybe this is an issue with the merchant and they need to fix it... I'm
not sure what to do or how to make it re-run the card if the host is not
responding. What do you guys think I should do?.... I would think that the
com object that it uses would already check for this.

Thanks,

Neal Bailey
Internet Marketing Manager
E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]