Okay, all this talk of encrypting url variables got me paranoid.  I looked
on cflib and checked out Tim Heald's UrlEncrypt/Decrypt functions.  My
question is why is cfusion_encrypt used instead of the standard encrypt
function?

--
marlon

"And Bobby you are right, I am being selfish, but the last time I checked,
we don't have a whole lot of songs that feature the cowbell!"