  From: Bailey, Neal
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 9:02 AM
  Subject: Image Tag

  Hello all,

  I lost me link to a site that had a few types of Image manipulation tags.
  The tags or whatever could crop, resize, sharpen and a ton of other things.
  I can't seem to Google it either. I was hoping you guys would know. I think
  the creator is on this list too. The site was dark redish with several
  examples.

  Its drive me crazy... I seem to remember it being called farcy, firefly,
  freakout I dunno it was something like that.

  Thanks,

  Neal Bailey
  Internet Marketing Manager
  E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]