On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 14:38, Heald, Tim wrote:
> I think something used to either sell products on the web, or provide
> information on the web is a site.  Now the site might be controlled by a
> back end content management system, or some sort of inventory application,
> but the rest of it is a web site.

So, bacically if it has a form tag its an application otherwise its a
site? hehehe

If it *uses* any kind of scripting and storage it's an application. If
your sister made it in front page its a site.

I think it is also directly proportional to the number of animated gifs
that are on the page but I have no stats to back that up :)

--
Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>