Hey guys, I was hoping you could help me on this one...  Ok, on one of my
forms I have a textarea field that people will type stuff in.  Then, they
press submit and it goes to a page that displays what they typed and lets
them 'approve' it before actually entering it into the database.  It all
works fine unless they type in something like this in one of the text area
pages:

The dog said, "Hey now!"

Then when they press 'submit' and go to the page that lets them look
everything over before they add it into the database I carry the fields over
my putting them on that page as hidden fields.  The problem is, the " "
around the words Hey now! will make one of the hidden fields look like this:

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="comments" VALUE="The dog said, "Hey now!"">

So the only thing that makes it into the database is "The dog said, ".  How
do I get around this?  What is the correct way to carry the form fields
across multiple pages without this error happening?  I know I could do
something like replacing all the " " with nothing, but I'd like to keep the
formatting of the person's original message.  Can I do this?  Please help,
thanks!

Cody