Hi,

Sorry for the repeating thread but I was getting nowhere on CF-Community so I thought I'd ask you guys since I have no idea WTF is going on!

I'm getting this error and I've followed the suggestions of other members like extended the timeout of SESSION and APPLICATION variables from the default in the CF Admin.

My problem is this. I have an app (framed) where I'm displaying a treeview structure of directories and files on the server. Everything is working great. I added a refresh icon to my app when clicked,
refreshes that frame only that does the diretory listing. If I let the app just sit for about 30+ minutes and click the refresh icon (NOT THE F5 BUTTON) I always get this error and I don't know why?
I don't quite understand the error being displayed. Everyone is telling me that my SESSION is timing out/expiring but I increased the timeout to 12 hours for both so its not that at all.

This is the little snippet that its puking on after awhile.

<cfset RecNo=0>
<cfset LineNo=0>

<cfoutput query="dir">
<cfset RecNo=RecNo + 1>
<cfset SESSION.stDirFileAttributes[RecNo] = Attributes>
<cfset SESSION.stDirFileName[RecNo] = Name>
<cfset SESSION.stDirFileSize[RecNo] = Size>
<cfset SESSION.stDirFileType[RecNo] = Type>
</cfoutput>

See below:

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occured while evaluating the _expression_:

SESSION.stDirFileAttributes[RecNo] = Attributes

Error near line 7, column 35.