From: aslam bajaria [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 5:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Alert

I have a code similar to following code:

<cfparam name="MyVariable" default="100">
<cfif CalculatedVariable gt MyVariable>
    <script language="javascript">
       alert("Note that you are exceeding the limit!")
    </script>
</cfif>

When the <cfif> condition is true,
The pop up window appears only when I have an
<cfabort> statement after </cfif>.
If I remove the <cfabort> statement, then the user is
not getting the alert pop up dialog box.

This seems to be little strange.
Can someone tell me where I am going wrong?

Appreciate.
A.B.

the body.