From: Paige Chandler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 1:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Driving a local scanner with CFMX

Hi Guy,

What are you doing up still?

It looks like I just finished a major project a few minutes ago:
printing multi-page, multi-paragraph instant letters.

I hope to wrapup the Survey project tomorrow.

I believe I'm going to bed now.

You might be interested to know that, after 2 appointments with the gen.
practitioner I went to the cardiologist last week (3/15) and he, of
course, scheduled a stress test for last Monday 3/22.  I passed the
test, of course, BUT after the test and after the photo session, while
waiting for them to remove the needles, etc. I had trouble taking a deep
breath - again.  Just like at your party.  So they checked all the test
results before they would release me.  Nothing showed up on the test.
So I had another appointment with him today. They don't know what it is
but it concerns them - more than me. Anyway he gave me a prescription
for Nexum (something for stomach acid) and if it happens again it will
be serious. He wants to do a cauterization -not good. Means a day in the
hospital.  I'll see him again in about a month.  So counting the next
one, starting with that little event at your party has resulted in no
less then 6 doctor's appointments, including the stress test.  And it
may not be over yet.  Anyway I'm feeling fine, no pain so I was back on
the trail doing 2 miles yesterday.  The doc said he knew it wouldn't do
any good to ask me to curtail my walking so he wouldn't bother.  Keep
hiking.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Paige