I've tried hard to find a solution to my problem but
have had no luck.

I am pulling the data from the 'comments' column in a
database table. The data in the comments column looks
like this.

"TEST - CLOSE CALL

*** 10/28/2003 2:53:52 ***

THIS IS A TEST- PLEASE CLOSE CALL

*** 04/06/2003  12:33:5"
I want to only display the first comment, in this case
"TEST - CLOSE CALL". I am able to do this.
Here is the code I've written to display the first
comment.
#Left(qResults.Slug,Find('#Chr(13)#',qResults.Slug))#
The above code searches for a new line in the comment
column and displays everything before the new line.

The problem I'm having is looking for the first
comment (top-most comment) when the data stored in the
column begins with a new line

"

MOVE FOLDER

*** 04/06/2003  13:41:47 ***

blah, blah

*** 04/06/2003  12:33:5"

As shown in the above example, there a number of new
line characters before the first comment ("Move
Folder").

I don't know how to approach this problem, I want to
replace all new line characters before the first
occurance of a character between a-z. Can someone
please show me how to do this please

Cheers,
cfcoder