From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 6:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: asp.net...yuk

This isn't CF-Talk?  Sounds like it has all the world to do with CF, and

people seem to want to talk about it.

While we're at it, what is the difference between CF-Talk and
CF-Community?  Sounds pretty redundant, which is good in the techie
world,
but not in the human world....

Just looking for clarification!

Ray