It seems JRUN keeps dropping connections from the database(using connection
pooling).
Are there any know issues with db connections being dropped for no apparent
reason.
We are running JRUN4 w/updater 3 and MS SQL Server 2000 sp4. We've tried
using both
Macromedia and Microsoft JDBC drivers and the problem occurs with both of
them.
The issue also occurred when using updater 2 and we thought(hoped) updater 3
would resolve the issue but no luck.

I know this is the ColdFusion forum but.....

Thanks,
Dave

HTC Disclaimer:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.