Well when you want to set percentage to ZERO and discountedprice to
the value of price the just strip the quotes from your second SET-line
- assuming the two price-fields are database-fields.

But there has should be a WHERE-clause because else all fields in your
db will get updated.

<CFQUERY name="change" datasource="printprices">
  UPDATE bookinfo
  SET    percentage = '#form.percentage#',
         discountedprice = price
  WHERE  id = #form.id#
</cfquery>

HTH