I have a strange problem with inserts in an Access table. I can't seem
to wrap either a CFINSERT or an SQL insert within a CFTRANSACTION.
Either method, without a CFTRANSACTION, will successfully insert a
record in my table. But as soon as I try to use CFTRANSACTION, so I can
get the ID of the record just inserted and CFLOCATION to the entry form,
all I do is increment the database ID, but don't insert any data.

Can anyone hazard a guess what's causing this? I've read everything I
can get my hands on, and I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks,
--John