Hi John,

Yep, noip.com is what I'm using too for the DNS update. However, due to my daftness, I kept going into IIS and changing the IP manually instead of just setting it to All Unnassigned. Works wonderfully now.

I'm looking into easyDNS as they have some sort of association with my ISP. Hard to find out if they have all the features of noip or not though. I'd like to be able to host multiple domains on my box and noip has the ability to let me do that, DNS wise, but I can't tell if easyDNS will.