From: Paul Johnston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 8:21 AM
To: Cf-Talk
Subject: HELP: SQL Server Problems!

I am trying to find out where the Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer is
for SQL Server.  The company at the moment uses PC Anywhere to log in to the
machine and then work from there, but I want to be able to write SP's from
here.

We have the SQL Servr 7 disks, but I can't find where on those it is.

HELP

Paul

the body.