From: Jim Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri, April 02, 2004 5:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Cold Fusion MX install problem

When attempting to install Cold Fusion MX on Windows 2003 Server I run into
following problem:
First I key in SN of MX version then I key in SN of version 5.0.  I do not
have 5.0 running as I am installing on new machine.  I select IIS server
then I am asked for directories to install in. First directory is ok but
next selection gives me default of  \ (slash).  If I attempt to select an
install directory I get a pop up error immediately saying no such directory
exists and the install crashes.

Please help and I apologize if this has already been dealt with.

Jim Watkins
  _____