From: JustinMacCarthy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 10:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: From .exe to .dll

If you have the source code I would recommend wrapping the code in a
cfx_tag. It's very simple.

For example of cfx source code in C/C++
Have a look at the excellent www.intrafoundation.com . There is also some
info in Ben's advanced book and plenty of help(!?!!?) on this list :-)

If all that fails you chould use cfexecute ( or CFX_consoleCommand @
intrafoundation.com ) to capture the input from the dos program..

~Justin MacCarthy