From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 1:48 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Cookies vs Session Variables

Kaz, is this in regards to the conversation we had yesterday about
company
"x" choosing to use cookies over session vars because they "think" that
session vars use too much memory?

Let me start this conversation off with a quick question.... What If I
disable cookies :-)

Tell those networking guys to simmer down, no one is going to blow up a
server with session variables or corrupt the PIX firewall...  LOL

Mike

  _____